Our firm has achieved significant growth and has been named as a “Best Firm to Work For” every year since 2007 by Consulting Magazine. Our Professional Staffing Practice has been recognized as one of the nation’s fastest growing talent acquisition firms since 2011. We work with clients to fill Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire opportunities within Management Consulting, IT, Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing areas. We are a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm that takes pride in our people, culture, clients and work-life balance.
Our Philadelphia based client is currently seeking an Employee Communications Manager for a contract assignment.
Under the direction of the Sr. Manager of Employee Communications, the employee communications manager will collaborate with business partners to design and execute communications plans that support key HR and business objectives including long-term goals and projects that support the employee experience. This individual will be a key contributor in a fast-paced, complex environment and will serve on teams or projects, leveraging communications expertise to drive key initiatives.
• Executes the strategic communications plans in support of overall initiatives across print, online, video, digital media
• Creates communications designed to support key projects and initiatives including drafting, editing, proofreading, and layout of content
• Manages editorial calendar and events calendar
• Assists in development and execution of employee engagement communications and activities in support of employee experience goals
• Serves as content lead for company intranet, ensuring that the articles and Evergreen content are timely, updated and accurate and represent client's key innovation and business priorities
• Assists in the development and execution of leadership communications, including key organization announcements, change communications and leadership involvement in the communication of company-wide strategies
• Develops metrics to assess the effectiveness and impact of employee communications initiatives and tools. Recommends actions based on metrics.
• Manages the organization and documentation of all communications plans, guidelines and governance documents
• Carries out administrative aspects of communications including event planning, distribution lists, delivery, invitations, etc.
• Manages intake process and reporting of employee requests to speak at external conferences
• Identifies story ideas for newsletter and intranet posting
• Coordinates the development, submission and follow-up of executive, team and technology award nominations, including sourcing new awards
• Assists in the execution of All Hands and other all employee meetings
• Designs and creates presentation decks
• Consistently exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent -- Communications, English, Journalism or Business preferred
- Generally requires 7- 10 years related experience, preferably relevant internal communications experience
- Ability to write quickly; distilling complex concepts into key messages is critical in a fast-paced environment
- Strong professional demeanor and comfort interacting with senior executives across the organization and external contacts
- Strong writing, formatting and proofreading skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work within a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in Keynote preferred
- Proficiency in Graphic Design applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, etc) Preferred
North Highland is a global consulting firm with a proven record of enabling great returns on our clients’ investment. Our high-caliber consultants offer deep experience and expertise across many diverse industries and service areas. We specialize in solving tough business challenges, being easy to work with, and nurturing long-standing relationships with the most recognizable brands in the world. Ask any of our clients, and they’ll tell you.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.