Our firm has achieved significant growth and has been named as a “Best Firm to Work For” every year since 2007 by Consulting Magazine. Our Professional Staffing Practice has been recognized as one of the nation’s fastest growing talent acquisition firms since 2011. We work with clients to fill Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire opportunities within Management Consulting, IT, Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing areas. We are a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm that takes pride in our people, culture, clients and work-life balance.
Large Entertainment Company in Orlando, FL is seeking three Sr. Financial Analyst’s for their Test Scripts team project.
Quickly learn the Finance/Accounting impacts of the reservation process, data flows, and system flows. Produce a high volume of Finance focused Test Scripts to be used repetitively in all stages of testing and several iterations. Write test scripts with detailed steps and expected results. Execute and document system testing, with the ability to identify anomalies not explicitly stated in the test script.
•Run test sets across multiple systems by following a script
•Reconcile reports, General Ledger accounts, and interfaces
•Reconcile conversion data between source and target systems
•Identify a problem and open a defect with the appropriate supporting data
•Discuss defects with IT to aid in pinpointing a problem or with determining resolution
•Apply learnings while running test scripts to identify a problem without being told to look for it (learning over time)
- Demonstrated ability to methodically compare and analyze expected testing results to actual results
- Proven self-starter with effective time management skills
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and apply knowledge on new systems and processes
- Demonstrated computer proficiency within a Windows environment
- Willingness to learn new software applications
- Demonstrated experience in accounting or finance for 4 years
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work overtime upon request
- Demonstrated experience testing and writing test scripts
- Demonstrated knowledge of a Travel Reservations system or process
- Demonstrated experience building test scenarios from business/finance system requirements
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
North Highland is a global consulting firm with a proven record of enabling great returns on our clients’ investment. Our high-caliber consultants offer deep experience and expertise across many diverse industries and service areas. We specialize in solving tough business challenges, being easy to work with, and nurturing long-standing relationships with the most recognizable brands in the world. Ask any of our clients, and they’ll tell you.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.