Our firm has achieved significant growth and has been named as a “Best Firm to Work For” for the past 8 years by Consulting Magazine. Our Professional Staffing Practice has been recognized as one of the nation’s fastest growing talent acquisition firms since 2011. We work with clients to fill Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire opportunities within Management Consulting, IT, Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing areas. We are a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm that takes pride in our people, culture, clients and work-life balance.
Salesforce Business Analyst
As part of our client Sales and Service Technology team, the Salesforce Business Analyst position is responsible for driving and supporting both short and long term business solutions. They will help identify and evaluate opportunities in the market place for continued optimization and collaborate to create the successful design and delivery of solutions in the Salesforce.com platform. .
• Work with Product Owner teams to provide business solutions in Salesforce.com
• Adhere to and promotes Enterprise Platforms processes in all activities
• Provides process leadership for sales, service and marketing functions in the assigned portfolio
• Provide business guidance to help shape business visions and strategies for developing and\or improving processes and efficiencies
• Understand engagement model and processes of each business unit within the assigned portfolio
• Maintain relationships with business and IT stakeholders within each business unit of the assigned portfolio
• Collaborate with SFDC Administrators to prepare the solution specification document, which represents the necessary documentation and solution design for implementation on the SFDC platform
• Create and maintain a backlog of user stories for the SFDC Development Team
• Document solutions within the team’s Agile management tool
• Provide guidance in the development of user acceptance test cases and results for user stories
• Lead proposed solution review sessions with Enterprise Platforms peers and leadership
• Lead concise and focused client-facing demonstrations and capabilities education sessions with management and executive stakeholders
• Ongoing development in knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform and solution delivery using the platform
• Champion SFDC best practice throughout the organization
• Champion SFDC community growth throughout the organization
• Participate and contribute to the Client SFDC community events and meetings
Critical Success Factors for Role
• Able to successfully decompose complex business problems into iteratively delivered solutions
• Able to define solutions that implement the minimum level of functionality to meet the current business requirement yet enable low cost future extensibility
• Operate in an organized and professional manner
• Overall results, measured by business partner satisfaction and perceptions
• Quality of results, measured by simplicity and effectiveness of solutions
• Strategic alignment with Enterprise Platforms and corporate direction
• Demonstrates maturity and leadership
• Be perceived as a trusted business partner and sales and service technologies thought leader
• Able to resist the common desire to solution “on the fly”
• Able to consistently manage customer expectations and satisfy key information requests with well thought out and timely responses
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 6+ years of CRM experience (Salesforce.com, MS Dynamics, Siebel, etc.)
• 8+ years of experience in working with Sales and Customer Service organizations in a strategy, project management, or consulting role required; preferably in a like environment
• Proven ability to build strong trusted working relationships with internal and external business partners and executive level management; influencing without authority
• Proven critical communication skills
• 3+ years’ experience in consulting experience in a like environment is preferred.
• 2+ years’ experience working in Agile environments is preferred
• Experience working and collaborating on projects across departments, business units and with varying levels of management
• Proven experience gathering and translating feedback into actionable items to address the business needs
• Clear and effective written, verbal and listening skills.
• Ability to multitask effectively.
North Highland is a global consulting firm with a proven record of enabling great returns on our clients’ investment. Our high-caliber consultants offer deep experience and expertise across many diverse industries and service areas. We specialize in solving tough business challenges, being easy to work with, and nurturing long-standing relationships with the most recognizable brands in the world. Ask any of our clients, and they’ll tell you.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.