Our firm has achieved significant growth and is regularly recognized as a Best Place to Work both nationally and locally in our communities. We are a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm that takes pride in our people, culture, clients and work-life balance.
Our National Accounts Recruiting Team has experienced significant growth over the past year and we are currently looking to add entry-level Talent Advisors to support new enterprise clients.
The Talent Advisor has tremendous organizational impact; we believe that the recruitment of the best professional is what gives a firm the ability to become an industry leader. This role isn’t about volume, it is about a targeted and high-touch approach with relentless execution and drive for results.
• Develop sourcing strategies to identify and evaluate potential talent.
• Interview candidates to determine viability/match of their skills and company ‘fit’.
• Leverage our industry best practices to ‘package’ and sell candidate profiles to our clients for opportunities.
• Manage candidate relationships through the interview and hiring process.
• Write compelling and highly detailed job descriptions, resume documents, and external communications (emails, etc.).
• Create and own a flawlessly positive candidate experience
• Commit to serving our clients and winning the ‘war for talent’ every day.
Who we’re looking for:
• Individuals who have a proven track record of being able to perform at an exceptional level when compared to their peers (can be education, athletics, employment, etc.).
• Someone who is determined to be successful and hates losing.
• Deeply customer service driven and does their best to provide exceptional experiences when working with others.
• Analytical and understand the importance of tracking metrics; driven not just by your individual metrics but always doing what’s best for the organization/team.
• Organized, work with a strong sense of urgency and can quickly prioritize when presented with a list of all ‘top priority’ situations.
• Flexible, nimble, high-energy, team player, go-getter, self-starter, and high level of accountability.
• Really enjoys challenges and feel intrinsically rewarded when you have a positive impact on a project/organization/team.
• Proven ability to write professional documents in a timely manner with virtually no errors.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
What we offer:
• This position offers a compensation package including a base salary, quarterly performance-based bonuses, and up to 10% annual bonus.
• Benefits include medical/dental/vision, 401K, company stock, and unlimited PTO.
• We have a world-class training program led by an individual with 10+ years of industry experience.
• Ongoing professional development and coaching, providing all the necessary training to be highly effective within your first 60-90 days of employment.
• Exceptional promotion opportunities after 8-12 months of consistent performance.
• Flexible work environment with a team of highly committed and respected associates.
For immediate consideration please apply now!
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (www.cordenceworldwide.com), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.