Our firm has achieved significant growth and has been named as a “Best Firm to Work For” for the past 8 years by Consulting Magazine. Our Professional Staffing Practice has been recognized as one of the nation’s fastest growing talent acquisition firms since 2011. We work with clients to fill Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire opportunities within Management Consulting, IT, Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing areas. We are a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm that takes pride in our people, culture, clients and work-life balance.
Data Reporting Analyst, contract to hire position in Dallas, Texas.
As a Data Reporting Analyst you will play an integral part in providing data visibility to the appropriate departments or external partners. The Analyst will be responsible for building system checks and monitors for billing processes. The Analyst is expected to be self-driven and have a passion for data and reporting. This position will be an agent of change and part of the solution while interacting across multiple departments including Operations, Sales, Accounts Receivable and IT.
• Create Analytical models capable of utilizing both financial and non-financial data to assist in business decisions.
• Learn about and employ business processes when developing and supporting analytics.
• Help business process owners gather, interpret and troubleshoot different arrays of operational and financial data.
• Create Oracle SQL and Excel reporting to extract requested data from various systems.
• Work with other analytical team members both internal and external to CWY on design, implementation and support of analytics.
• Be capable of producing reports flexibly on an ad-hoc, daily, weekly and monthly schedule depending on business requirements.
• Ability to extract and transform large data and draw meaningful conclusions of the results.
• Strong work ethic towards results and self-motivation.
• Problem solving, data validation and multi-tasking are critical.
Qualification and Skills
• Advanced Excel – including pivot tables, macros, charts, functions, etc.
• Software – TOAD, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL Developer, AQT, Microstrategy 10.2, Business Intelligence, DB2 AS/400 and Oracle Reports Builder.
• Ability to work independently, prioritize projects, ask questions, communicate and meet deadlines.
• Work closely with stakeholders of multiple teams and understand the priorities and needs of the teams.
• Emphasis on continuous improvement in report design/re-design, data maintenance, and consolidation.
• Ability to effectively communicate with peers and with the senior management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or other applicable field.
• Extensive SQL and Database experience in Oracle 11R2.
• Ideal candidate must understand when to ask questions, especially to report requestors, business owners and executives.
• The ability to “think outside of the box”.
• To be able to multi-task and change projects quickly as priorities change.
• Be able to ask questions effectively of team members and business owners.
North Highland is a global consulting firm with a proven record of enabling great returns on our clients’ investment. Our high-caliber consultants offer deep experience and expertise across many diverse industries and service areas. We specialize in solving tough business challenges, being easy to work with, and nurturing long-standing relationships with the most recognizable brands in the world. Ask any of our clients, and they’ll tell you.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.