Our firm has achieved significant growth and is regularly recognized as a Best Place to Work both nationally and locally in our communities. Our Professional Staffing Practice has been recognized as one of the nation’s fastest growing talent acquisition firms. We work with clients to fill Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire opportunities within Management Consulting, IT, Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing areas. We are a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm that takes pride in our people, culture, clients and work-life balance.
Our Client is a regional leader in electrical field testing, breaker repair, and substation construction serving utility, industrial, and commercial customers along the greater Gulf Coast region.
Field Service Technician
Pay is commensurate with experience and has an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, short term disability, life insurance, 401K with Matching, flexible benefit account; and an outstanding work environment.
• NETA Certified
• Perform various types of preventative, predictive maintenance, commissioning and start up on switchgear and substation components ranging from 24 VDC to 345 KVAC.
• Repair complex electrical components by using detailed trend analysis and troubleshooting skills.
• Compile and generate in-depth test reports on various types of tested electrical apparatuses and switchgear.
• Skilled in the abilities needed to perform acceptance and maintenance testing on electro mechanical, solid state, microprocessor relays, transformers, cable, medium voltage to low voltage circuit breakers, medium to low voltage motor control equipment.
• Oil Services Work on transformers, and oil filled breakers
• Infrared Surveys Testing
• Maintenance on breakers, switchgear, transformers, bushings, and other medium and high voltage equipment
• Relay calibration, setting, repair, coordination
• Substation start-up and commissioning
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (www.cordenceworldwide.com), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.